Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday Digi Freebie..........


Enjoy your day.
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Love it, Thank you from Christine in Italy xx
    PS i would love a fairy at the bottom of the garden word art, i have got several of your fairy freebies from past years and i do love them so,
    Hugs from me xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thank you for sharing these wonderful sentiments and images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. clapping my hands together..... I do believe, I do!!! :)

    thank you for this one, Paulette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and congrats to *wow* 2220 follower :)
    Hugs
    Tiggerchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute one, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Paulette, its perfect for so many fairy images that I own :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course I believe, lol. Thanks so much. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolute stunner! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love fairy images - so dainty & fragile almost.

    TY VVVVVVVVVVVV M for this, it will go perfectly with images I have.

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Of course I do, because we all know what happens when people say they don't......don't we.
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how special. I believe too. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Who doesn't love fairies?! Thanks!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you!!
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank u, we all have lots.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! We even have a fairy door at out house hidden in a closet for their travel. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I have so many images for this one. I love fairies. :-) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette