Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, October 1, 2011

WORLD CARDMAKING DAY~!

October 1st, tomorrow is World Cardmaking Day~!.....
I thought a little impromptu blog hop with all you wonderful cardmakers would be fun.
Sooooo, for this weekend...........let's Hop~!
Rules....If you have a new card, or an old one...lol.........that ISN'T on the TLC blog yet....and was made using something by me..........add it to the link tool below and get some people coming to your blog.
As an extra treat for participating in the blog hop..........one random blog from the hop will win a $10.00 gift certificate to the store.



11 comments:

  1. Hi Paulette, thanks for this opportunity. Have made another card a while ago with one of my favourite sentiments/word art from you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I'm gonna have about 4 to upload tomorrow! I LOVE your images and sentis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea! Thanks Paulette. Helen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, I'm not 100% sure this hasn't been on your blog but I don't think it has. Di.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea, and really lovely blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Thanks for the opportunity to show off your awesome digital stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is wonderful! I'll have to go dust and vacuum and make sure everything is all neat and tidy for the company that's coming. LOL Thanks for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for doing this. And thanks for sharing your talent! I love looking at everyone's creations!
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm having fun looking at the cards/blogs. I've been trying to leave comments but for some reason I don't understand some comments get accepted and others don't. I'll keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lots of clever people, great fun looking at your cards and blogs love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dang... that's what I get for being busy for a few days lol!!
    Great cards everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette