Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, October 1, 2011

Chick To chick........


This digi image goes along with the sentiment for tomorrow for Farm Animal Day....
(Mailing Club Members, you will be receiving this)
If you would like the image............just make a donation above and put Farm Animal Day in the Comment section of the Donation....
Nothing under 1.00
Thank you~!
Paulette

5 comments:

  1. How cute are those little chicks. Can't wait to see the saying.
    Sondra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Paulette and thanks for the sentiment also! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent a donation for the graphic, Chick to Chick, but couldn't find where to leave a comment about Farm Animal Day. So...grin...I thought I'd leave it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta have em...i just love little chicks, and there just something about "chick" sentiments that make my heart happy :) thanks paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh - so cute!!! I'm so glad I'm in the Club!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette