Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Papers Freebie....

Happy Fortune Cookie DAY~!


Click on the Paper, then right click and save as....

12 comments:

  1. Thank you Paulette for the freebies:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great papers, I'm glad you put them up again for the ones that missed them. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these wonderful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your generosity!!
    I hope the wish inside your fortune cookie is for health, wealth and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. This is perfect for my Christmas Eve pics - we ALWAYS have Chinese Food on Christmas Eve...I can't wait to use it. Of course, I'm sure I'll find lots of other uses for it too. :) (and I even remembered to click on it to get it to the proper size before saving it instead of having to go back later when I remember that I didn't do that the first time. rotflol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebies. You are very generous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette