Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 1, 2011

TGIF~! and


Happy "Natl Postal Worker Day"
We've been lucky to have the best mail carriers.....we had one that when the kiddos were little, he used to leave them stickers in the mail box for each holiday~! My kind of guy~! lol
Enjoy your day~!
RETIRED
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. thank you; this is useful for several occassions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't usually get the same postman for too long so you never see them long enough to get to know them but that was lovely what you mailman did :)

    Have a great weekend Paulette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our postal workers just went back to work. I realized how much I missed them, when I could not mail cards to my friends! This sentiment would also be great for a baby card...Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paulette! This is a wonderful one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks again this will be useful for many a card.:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rain, shine or snow our postal carrier delivers our mail every day. He will be delivering a package tomorrow, so I will be sure to thank him. Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks a bunch for this word art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting one of these for a baby card. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. TY!! This pop box for comments is great! Now I can still remember what I was chatting about! LOL

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a fondness for mail carries. My maternal Grandfather was a city carrier. My Dad's Dad was a rural carrier and my Dad took over his route when he retired. :) thanks for the great word art. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We've had three different mail carriers in the 30 years we've lived in our house. The first one we could set our clocks by. The one now, not so much, but she is so friendly I love her, too. The second one was a little weird. :) Thank you for the sentiment, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the new comment format!

    This is a great word art, Paulette! It'll work for so many occasions. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweetie! We don't get any mail delivery out here - we go collect it at the village Post Office.
    Thanks Paulette - could use this for loads of things!

    ReplyDelete
  16. this can be used for several things, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you loely for baby cards
    Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette