Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday~!


And Happy Hammock Day~!
This day reminds us to slow down, take it easy, and enjoy a little of life's simple pleasures. Swinging in a Hammock.
Make sure you are checking out all the entires....and don't forget to leave some encouragement....I love when that happens.... = )
I know there are a lot of hammock images out there....this word art should go perfectly with them.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

29 comments:

  1. Never laid in a hammock, knowing me I'd fall out of it one way or another but it always make a fab holiday image.

    Thanks for the freebie and have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie, Paulette! I know that Dude Time Doodles has an image of a guy lying in a hammock. That's the first one that came to my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sentiment. I love hammocks; but, they don't like me - for some reason I am always dumped out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what image to use this with! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't done it in years - maybe it's time to do it again :) Thank you for the fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the peace of being on a porch in a hammock! Even in the rain, it was heaven.

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh - that's the life! Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want a hammock! Then I could be stress free. :) Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good thing I read my newsletter, somehow I'd missed this one and I've got the Perfect image for it!!
    Thanks, Paulette
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab idea for a wordart!! My parents are in Mexico in the moment so this would probably suit them!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Esme x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again for the combination of image and word art....Dee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ain't it the truth? Love lying in the hammock with a cool breeze and nice drink. Love the sentiment Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always thought a hammock tied between two trees would be so cool. Suspect it'd be more of a comedy than a way to de-stress, as I tried to get in & out of it. It'd probably be like me & inner tubes on the water--we no longer get along very well. Thanks for the great word art, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This one is really great!!! Thanks a lot Paulette...

    ReplyDelete
  16. How lovely and true!
    Perfect for those holiday images.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this!...Perfect with a Phindy image I have. Thanks Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL, that's a fact!! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMGosh I have the cutest stamp of a bear asleep in a hammock that this will go perfect with! Thank you :) I never know what word stamp to use with that so I always just use it as a blank card - now I have something to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the great freebie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette