Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 22, 2011

Freebie....


I found a great hammock image to go with the sentiment, in my vintage stash.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

21 comments:

  1. Looks just lovely. We didn't have a hammock, but a porch swing. Great place to relax. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I want that hammock! More like a rocking chaise lounge that a sling. Great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great freebie:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! TY!! Had a hammock when I lived in CT. Best "seat" in the house!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so perfect for the sentiment. I was going to look for something to put it with, but you have done the work for me. You're the best. Thanks a million.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous! I want one! Thank you for another fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy this is not the type of hammock I laid on - quite posh - don't you think! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to have one but nowhere to put it, gorgeous image thx
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had one of those on my front porch. Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! Wish I had a hammock...and a roof over my porch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beyond gorgeous! Thank you for another vintage beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. they will work great together, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makes me wish I had a hammock. Thanks, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! I wouldn't mind having a porch and a hammock like that! I do have a hammock-the kind on a metal frame, but it's really old and I'm always afraid that the fabric is going to tear. Thanks, Paulette, for this great vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks!
    This is such a pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have an amazing collection of vintage goodies! I am continually amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great spot to read a book! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this one Paulette, reminds me of my youthful days:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette