Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Blessed Sunday~!


And Happy "Natl Day of the Cowboy", amongst other things.
Happy Parents Day
and
Happy Cousins Day
Lots of fun things going on today....
Don't forget to get your entry in for the CDAC Contest....the contest closes at 8:00 pm Cali time today...
Hop on over to CDAC and Say Happy Birthday to the group....it's out 1st anniversary over there.
Check out my daughter's blog or store...she is having a Christmas in July Sale...
And you never know what might happen on the blog.
Enjoy your day~!
It's too hot for anything but being inside...lol
DOWNLOAD
I could see this on a Halloween Card, or a Cowboy card.
Paulette
Changed the link...

28 comments:

  1. Great sentiment and love your idea of using it for Halloween! Seems 4Shared doesn't want to 'share' ... will try again later. Thanks, Paulette!
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link is not working but i do love this phrase......

    ReplyDelete
  3. It worked! Thanks, Paulette, and I still love it. :)
    ~ Carol B. ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been having some issues with 4shared as well. Finally got it, but it's been VERY slow. I can see this was a couple of different things. Thanks!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Paulette!
    It'll be perfect on a card for my dad...BIG Lone Ranger fan... : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to love to watch the Lone Ranger. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jul. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh boy, you must know my dad! he says this all the time but I've never thought to use it on a card. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute word art! Now to find an image to go with it. I can think of a couple that I've seen, just not sure what I have in my collection. Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the great freebie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the anniversary! I had to delete my membership at CDAC quite a while ago... I had stretched myself too thin... but I sure do miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette