Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Yee Haw~!~!

We reached 1240 Followers~!
Welcome to all the new followers~!
Happy you are with us....enjoy your visits.
And as a little thank you to all my followers, if you are a registered follower, which means your cute little picture is over there on the left under Crafting Buddies....email me with 1240 Followers in the subject line, and I will send you an exclusive follower celebration goodie~!
Welcome~!
CLOSED


15 comments:

  1. You are so popular, Paulette! Thank you for all you give us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your very generous gift of these images, and for free!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for being so generous!!!

    Cari

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    oh my this is goino on so fast
    congrats hunni
    i send a email again, LOL
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for your followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done once again - onward and upward!

    ReplyDelete
  7. TY for everything you share with us - you are fabulous!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done and thankyou for all the freebies ....:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!
    Thanks for your generosity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a lovely generous person and I thank you very much for all your freebies. I just have to pick one now to use for my DT entry :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe that I wasn't a follower already... I have been visiting for almost 2 years now...
    So sorry, I'm officially a follower now and thank you so much for all your beautiful work :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette