Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Freebie....


Good Morning and Happy Wednesday~!
What's Shakin~!
Hopefully not California~! lol
Lots of image options with this one......
Which image will you use?
DOWNLOAD

I fixed the word art to have the apostrophe in What's .....download is the corrected one.
Enjoy~!
Paulette

21 comments:

  1. Paulette, thanks for this sentiment! Not sure yet how I'll use it but something will come to me, I'm sure! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    No idea yet which image I'll use with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...Love the comment at CA Paulette...especially since I grew up there. You don't ever wnat that kind of shaking.
    Thanks for the fun wordart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you. I've got to find the perfect image for this one. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw your sentiment, I hoped it wasn't California! Thank you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paulette, I've downloaded the word art, but get an 'Error Reading File' when I try to open it. Any suggestions? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Across most of the country what's going to be shakin' is SNOWPLOWS! What a mess. Thanks, Paulette.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Feb. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I have a picture of my daughter jumping up and down to shake a can of paint...this will be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that shaking sentiment- I could see this used for lots of things! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just took 90 (yes...90) pictures of my niece dancing...this WA will be perfect! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Paulette! This will have lots of uses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette