Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Groundhogs Day~!

Punxsutawney Phil predicts early spring

10 comments:

  1. Shubenacadie Sam also predicts an early Spring - hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH !!!! Since we are shoveling out from a MAJOR winter blizzard heer in eastern IA. Son has an 8 foot drift across his driveway. Spring can't come soon enough! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your freebees!
    I really hope Phil is right because we haven't been this cold in New Mexico in 3 decades!! Snow isn't too bad but 1 degree F with -23 degrees wind chill is NOT supposed to happen here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He doesn't live in Michigan! We got a foot of snow today and I feel like I'm trapped in a snowglobe so Spring sounds like a much needed break. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have two words for this: Thank God!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought it was made up for the movie..... Did not know it really exists (in Holland we don't have it); but I hope he predicts it right. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEEHAW! So glad for all of us!

    D :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not ready for spring...I have winter projects to complete!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette