Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Be Prepared~!


Moving Up From Last Year before it retires...
In honor of the Anniversary of the Boy Scouts......so Be Prepared~!
Which actually could fit just about every occasion.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

23 comments:

  1. Yes, I need to be prepared! The question is, 'Am I?'

    Thank you for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You can never be too prepared. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect for a photo of me when my daughter was a baby. I definitely believed in being prepared when we went somewhere. lol
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be prepared?? Uh oh....! Better get ready! Thank you for sharing this fun wordart with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! Ya never know what's coming next, eh? LOL Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one! Thanks, Paulette! Sounds like advice I should keep with my college course work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Paulette!
    Thinking I might blown this up to poster scale and stick it in my boys' room. Even though they're scouts ...they seem to need a reminder of this when it comes to school stuff...LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I try to be prepared at all times. Thanks again, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just right for my Guide photos of my daugher. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you love christine in italy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 08, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great word art, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. More little nuggets of wisdom - love it! Thanks, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paulette, I think you had me in mind with this one!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great sentiment for the Scouts. I'm sure this will come in handy for the Girl Scouts 100th birthday year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My son is an Eagle Scout and he learned so much through his experiences. Thanks for this image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette