Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, December 11, 2010

Freebie.........


Good Morning and Happy Saturday~!
Everyone done with their Christmas Shopping? I pretty much haven't even started...lol
I am a last minute kind of shopper.....always wishing for that one last sale.
Probably should get busy on that.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

6 comments:

  1. I hate shopping. I put it off and then get frustrated with the rude people rushing at the last minute. If you put it off, like me, there is no one to blame but yourself and no reason to get upset. Oh well.

    Thank you for another image. And have a wonderful weekend. Our Christmas gatherings begin today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate shopping, as well GrammaR. I have mae the gift boxes for my co-workers since next week is my last day at work until the New year. Woo hoo!

    Thank you for the horse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
    I Link Your DigiScrap Site
    on Sunday December 12th 2010!
    Your Place to find PTU and Free Digital Scrap Booking Supplies!
    Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Paulette, for this very versatile word art!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette