Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tomorrow is Natl Men Make Dinner Day~!


Top Reasons for for Men to Participate in "Men Make Dinner Day":

1. Some desserts, such as creme brulee, require the use of a propane torch.
2. Whoever is cooking always gets the most attention from the dog.
3. Several recipes include beer as a legitimate ingredient.
4. While cooking, you can still wear your tool belt, simply replace the hammer with a whisk.

15 comments:

  1. I'm so sharing these tips with my hubby! thanks...oh and I used one of your sentis on a card today if ya wanna check it out....thanks a million!
    kc-consultant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. I don't think my husband will ever cook. Good try with the National Men Make Dinner. Hope you other ladies have better luck than me. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hummmm...my man didn't share this info with me...I wonder why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's almost everyday at my house. I'm a lucky girl and my hubby is a terrific cook. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette
    Thanks again for all the freebies you kindly offer - beautiful! For this reason I have left an award for you to grab on my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the laugh! SOmeone should create a cooking spoon that looks like a remote......that would sell like hot cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I told my hubs about this he goes you mean its mans day to GO OUT and get dinner =)) lmao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sign! If I relied on DH to make dinner, we'd be having frozen pizza nearly every night. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is good, my OH loves cooking with wine lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!
    Luckily my boyfriend can cook very good and he does it quite often. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette