Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Riddle Me This....

You can see nothing else when you look into my face;
I will look you in the eye and I will never lie.
Who am I?

Your Reflection

20 comments:

  1. is it a reflection in a mirror?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much - this goodie is oh so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always too late for the riddle, they're very clever so I probably would have trouble guessing. Thanks for the image, it's wonderful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for all the wonderful freebies. I appreciate them, and your generosity so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the CUTE image - and late again for the riddle.. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing :-)
    scrapkat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your "riddle me" posts! However somehow I am always too late to actually guess because the answer is already up...still fun and exciting though, just makes me wonder if I would have been able to guess it! Thanks for stretching our brains! Lord knows mine needs the exercise! Also thanks for the wonder freebies! I really love your work. New to digital (pretty new, anyway) so I'm just getting aquainted with different designers work. Yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image will make a nice "friends" card. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful riddle...thanks so much for the cute little freebie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paulette, this is such a sweet image! I love it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette