Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Riddle Me This........

They have not flesh, nor feathers, nor scales, nor bone.
Yet they have fingers and thumbs of their own.
What are they?

GLOVES

25 comments:

  1. I think this is one of the sweetest images I have ever downloaded from you. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again I'm late for the game. Maybe if I stayed home, it would help! :) Thank you for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, this is cute as can be!! Thank you Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful image, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the riddles! Thank you for the lovely image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful freebie, thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing :-)
    scrapkat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever! Thanks for the sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I realy realy love this image. Thank you hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your vintage images. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it - Snagged it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oohh I love that look on the child face! looks like she is waiting for somebody to be back, or maybe daydreaming... so sweet! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Paulette, for this wonderful image! I can relate to the young person in this digi--I love to sit & enjoy the view, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous image, I love it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette