Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, November 25, 2010

Good Enough to Eat....



The newest bracelets in my daughters store....all glass beads.
How unique and cute are these?
You can check them out
HERE
Congratulations to all of you that got super deals from her this morning...and thank you for buying your baubles from Bri~!

5 comments:

  1. I will be visiting your lovely daugther in the morning. I see you have designed her ETSY shop header. Very Cool. Such talent in your family. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid to place my order. The discount is not showing up at checkout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cora....she reimburses it through paypal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a message from Bri saying she would honor my early arrival. I ordered 10 bracelets. Now have to decide who gets what. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette