Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, November 26, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Tomorrow is "Natl Day of Listening"
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

22 comments:

  1. Oh, so right! And I need to listen more.
    Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly beautiful in its simplicity! thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm so thankful He does. Thanks for the great word art, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the freebies you give us. I really do appreciate you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just what I needed as I sit here on my knees asking God to heal my husband who is in critical condition in the hospital. This confirmed me what I already knew but just needed to see in printed words. God does listen. Thank you for doing this one today. It was just what I needed to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always enjoy your word art. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, simple reminder.
    Thanks Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  8. and I am SO THANKFUL that He does! Thank you for the WA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paulette, this is a wonderful piece of word art and one which I know I will use on cards to encourage others. Thank you SO very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...and He also speaks!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure hope he does. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankfully yes He does. Thank you for the WA.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette