Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FREEBIE....

Super cute card using the Word Art....created by Stacie

Happy Wednesday~! It is going to be 400 degrees here again today with hot winds....ack~! It's November~! I have lived here pretty much all my life and am so not one of those Californians that love that we have no weather...lol
Going to get into the spirit with Word Art~! lol......Thanksgiving is sneaking up on us fast~!
Enjoy~!
RETIRED
Paulette

26 comments:

  1. Sunny here in the UK too, but temperatures in the low 60F, but a warm November day for us... Keep your good weather, I will be visiting California in January, so would love it dry and not cold please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute saying, thanks! Send warmer weather our way. It's gotten cool here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You. Gets me thinking about the Thanksgiving menu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be a good one for Thanksgiving cards. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I love it! I'm very thankful for TLC!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't that all how we remember Thanksgiving Day growing up? Thanks for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so right! It's sneaking up QUICK! This is perfect for my newest project! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhh I can't wait for Thanksgiving but I'm like you. I'm in AZ, and it definitely does NOT feel like Thanksgiving is coming up around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the freebie word art today. I'm sure I will use this on my scrapbooking page this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving our 70 degree day. The rains will be here soon enough! :) Thank you for the digi, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Paulette!!
    Wonderful as usual. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super design. Thank you for sharing Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm having trouble finding your shop. Where can I find that adorable turkey? I must have him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. We have already had Thanksgiving here in Canada but this will be a great sentiment for next time around. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Does anyone know where Stacie found that cute little turkey?????

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! Here in Australia it's supposed to be spring but we're all still wearing the winter woolies. Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card Paulette.
    Thanks for showcasing our Turkey too.
    To Elaine aboe, it can be found at www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This freebie is so wonderful!! Here is a card I made using this sentiment.

    http://mycreativejourneys.blogspot.com/2010/11/whirling-swirling-twirling-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks, Paulette! I DO have so much to be thankful for, not the least of which is my sweetheart, my family & my home.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have become my go-to girl for sentiments - they are all fabulous. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette