Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, November 11, 2010

Countdown to Turkey Day....Trivia...


The average American consumes about _____ calories on Thanksgiving Day.

4,500 is correct~!

18 comments:

  1. I would say about 3,000 calories on Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way too many . . . how about 20,000!
    By the way have been off line for over a week - last time I was here was music day and have snaffled all the new freebies so thank you very much. Had a BAD week but this has cheered me right up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4500?
    not that I want to, but gosh, it's so hard not to! everything is so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that's like two DAYS worth of calories or more, depending on who you are. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No wonder my clothes do not fit!
    Cute digi, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness! Yikes! That's terrible, shame on us! LOL

    Thank you for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This little gal is so cute. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebies. How could I possibly eat that many calories? Maybe the whole 4 day holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is way too many! And I know I'll have at least that many. Thanks for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, what a cute flower fairy!
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  13. woow.... more than the double the daily intake... I think sometimes it´s better to remain ignorant :-P
    thank you for the image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too many calories--but they sure are good! thank you for all the greebies--I appreciate them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette