Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, October 30, 2010

Todays Games...


Guessing.....I love anything that makes my brain have to exercise~! lol
Each Picture will stay up until someone guesses the correct number, then the prize will be posted and another picture....
Post your answers in the comment section.
Have Fun~!

This is a pint sized glass....how many blocks?


Woohooo~! Carol Dee guessed it with 101

26 comments:

  1. My guess: 144 blocks xD No idea really.

    I just made card with a sentiment of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 54 lol
    Have a great weekend
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess 53--also my age--lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm, I'll guess 87. It's so hard to guess since those Legos can be tiny or big. LOL! Definitely different and fun game!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess 100 blocks
    hugs linda Dekker

    ReplyDelete
  6. 106, now I am going to make some cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll go for 103! Still have a box of lego in the house that was MINE! Not telling how old it is! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like I missed the game, but thank you for all the freebies today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had some great followers playing your guessing game yesterday! WOW!
    Thank you for the images and sorry I missed the game!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I picked several of your goodies. They are great. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like I missed a great fun again. Soooooooooooo busy at mo hardly got time to be here, thx
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette