Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, October 30, 2010

Don't Forget~!

Today is "Haunted Refrigerator Day"~!
What is scary in your refrigerator?

11 comments:

  1. I am afraid to look LOL!!Do we have to post a picture? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That there isn't much food in it x_x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I think there may be a small container lurking in the back with leftover steel cut oatmeal that DH and I are both ignoring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just took to the trash a leftover fish that smelled sooo bad... yuk!!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just cleaned it out on Wednesday. Other than that, I think I am the condiment queen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicken bones in the freezer from a roasted chicken. I forgot to put in the trash pickup on Tuesday. I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shots, lol. No bad food I keep it cleaned out, my hubby is the leftover king, so they are never in there more than a day. but those humira shots scary, very scary, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As it is now just my dh and me at home, I don't buy much to store in the fridge. Some might be scared of the four gallons of milk, but I will have it gone in a week and will buy four more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our fridge got loads of ice (means it's gonna break soon) that is scary and hope not before Xmas though
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette