Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FREEBIE~!.....


Ever have one of those days where you slice your finger with a paper cutter? Well I did....today.......
Not fun....and really hard to design and create with that one finger twice its size....I really wouldn't recommend it....lol....and yes, I can laugh about it now.....the moment of wanting to pass out when you look down at your finger is over....lol
Be careful with those paper cutters~! Had to share this picture, because it is so sweet that it takes the pain away.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

28 comments:

  1. Ouch!! Scrapping tools can be dangerous.

    Gorgeous picture. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you this is really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I hope your finger heals quickly. Thank you so this sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, Paulette are you OK? That can REALLY hurt! Hope that it's feeling a bit better by now. Thanks for such a sweet image.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sorry to hear about your finger. Sometimes I think scrap tables need warning signs - "Beware for many dangers lie upon" LOL! Thanks for all you share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kiss it, make it all better???

    love you boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to read! And my granddaughter loves to be read to. Thank you for the digi.

    Hope your finger gets to its normal size soon. Nothing worse than working with an injury.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh you poor dear! So sorry about your finger. Hope it heals quickly. Thanks for all your beautiful goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the image. Hope your finger heals quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  11. OUCH!! I hate when that happens. I hope it heals quickly. Thanks for this really sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouch, been there done that. Heal quickly. Sweet image. Thank You. hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Paulette. It's so sweet! Hope your finger is feeling a bit better now.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keep it elevated, Paulette. I hope you start feeling better soon! Thanks for all of your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful and yes, so sweet. While I've never cut myself with a paper cutter, I've cut myself plenty of times while cooking, so I feel your pain. thank you again for your work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute! Thank you. I hope your finger is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just lovely! Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  18. Craft injuries are more common than most people think. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. Poor you got Purple Cow guillotine so I won't have this kind of accident. Hope it feels better
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  20. This image reminds me of a book I read when i was in middle school. I love the image! THANK YOU!

    AND YOUR FINGER>..OMG! I sure hope you're ok!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Paulette , beautiful image as always . Thank you . France

    ReplyDelete
  22. so sorry to hear about your accident with the paper cutter. Thank you for the adorable little image

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great image! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette