Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FREEBIE~!



I love pumpkins~! Everything about them. They just cheer me up. Really....don't they cheer you up?
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

27 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this pumpkin and all your adorable freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute, can't wait to use it
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweetie is this, thank you for share that
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super, just what I was looking for! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, isn't he just a cutie? Thank you. Hubby loves Halloween so I'm always looking for new images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I like pumpkins too. I am working on 2 cards with pumpkins as we speak. Thank you so much for all the freebies today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the pumpkin image. I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure pumpkins cheer me up, as long as you don't want me to eat it! Not a big fan of eating pumpkin. Thanks,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this pumpkin! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the all Halloween images! They look better than many others, and I'm going to download them. Even though I don't celebrate halloween xD That might change, you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your generosity!
    Great image.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely chirpy pumpkin, thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this great digistamp!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful pumpkin, thanks! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the pumpkin. France

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for being so generous Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  18. So, I'm going back trying to find an image! Haven't found it yet, but found this one. Thank you, Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks, I love the pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette