Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wooohooo~!~!

We just hit 700 Followers~! I feel like there should be confetti, and a marching band...lol
Thank you to all the new followers that have joined us. I'm partial....but I think we have a lot of fun here....
Let the Partying begin~!~!

Paulette

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Paulette! It is amazing how fast you and your site full of gifts has risen.
    Thanks for all your sharing and continued wishes for the growth of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Party? Did someone say Party? Well I am all for it. Congrats! You will be at a 1,000 followers in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Paulette.
    Your sharing is too much!!!
    I hope people are also still buying??
    You are very generous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoooHooo!! Congrats Paulette! I agree with Purple Card Lady, I'm ready to party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd throw confetti for you, but then I'd have to clean it up! :) Congrats on your 700 followers. And I agree that we have fun here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot!!! Woot!!! A big congratulations to you, Paulette!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette