Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, September 12, 2010

FREEBIE....


Tomorrow is "Positive Thinking Day" and today is Scripture Sunday.................so I tied the two together.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

22 comments:

  1. This is awesome Paulette! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous combo of themes!
    Thanks Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Just what I needed today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these scriptures!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite scripture!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this WA and for the reminder of God's truth!! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always reminding myself that I don't have to go it alone! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE it! Thanks, Paulette! One of my favorite verses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect, Paulette! In it's digi use, it's wisdom, and it's truth! One of my favourite scriptures.
    BLESS YOU!
    love and hugs,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lifetime favorite verse for me. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sentiment is great! A good friend of mine just lost her dad, and this is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much-- one of my favorite Scriptures!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, your scripture art is truly a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of my favorite verses! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. One of my favorite verses! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette