Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FREEBIE.....


Another goodie to celebrate Puzzle day tomorrow.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

14 comments:

  1. Thanks Paulette. My daugher loves scrabble so this is perfect!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the puzzle! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im think this is just perfect. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette, I just went through your blog looking at all of the images you have so generously given while I was away from my computer for 11 days. Oh my gosh - there were 34 images that I downloaded. It took me all evening and had I written on each one, it would have taken me a week. I saw where you had written to someone who was negative to you. Apparently this person is jealous or insane for not being totally grateful to all of the wonderful images and sentiments you offer to us. Thank you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Paulette. This is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the freebie. This one is so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette