Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 13, 2010

FREEBIE....


Tomorrow is PUZZLE DAY~!.......
I love puzzles....exercise for your mind.
DOWNLOAD
First person to email me the answer to this puzzle.....wishing you a ____________
Fill in the blank.....will win a set of their choice from the store.
Have fun~!
Come on~! You can do it~!

Terriavidreader is the winner~! Email me for your prize...
The answer is PAINLESS OPERATION
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. Took me a while, but I think it's

    painless operation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Painless Operation-my best guess. Since the only word I could come up with is operation and if you use the missing letters they spell pain...so painless. My best try!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha thats funny as all get out, i never would have figured that out. Way to go Terri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness...That it very clever!! Thank you Paula and congratulation Terri!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured out the operation, completely missed the pain (less) part! LOL

    Pretty smart, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so you all know.... that's a misnomer - I've had 3 recently and none of them was painless!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMW only few days I haven't been here and youdone sooooooooooooo much they really really gorges digis and fab WA too, THANK YOU i can never say that 2 little words enought to you
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. for some reason... operation comes to mind. ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful. What a cute idea. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wishing you a operation free of pain. Love it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 'Puzzled' over this for a while and I'm not sure if I got it or saw the answer! I was staring at the page way too long. Thank you for a great puzzle sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun word art! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette