Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, September 15, 2010

700 Followers FREEBIE and a CHALLENGE~!

Create a card using the digi stamp above. Post your finished card on your blog and link it here using Inlinkz (see it a the bottom of the post). Challenge will run from right now through Tuesday night.
Winner of the challenge will receive a $7.00 gift certificate to the store.....(in honor of 700 followers)~!
Have Fun~!
DOWNLOAD STAMP

Thank you to all of you that entered....they are fantastic~!

25 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for this CUUUUTE image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that would be so much fun, but I don't have a blog!! sniff :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you though!! I love the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image! Thank you.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette, I found your blog yesterday and have been amazed at how talented and generous you are with freebies. Thank you so much...I can't wait to use your art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, going to have to think what to do with this one. Hopefully I'll have it figured out before Tuesday!
    Thanks,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious image! Thank you. I hope I can get a card made in time for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooo CUTE!!! Thanks so much for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Sep. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi thank you very much . Cute image. France

    ReplyDelete
  11. How awesome ! I will tryt o make something .. I just wish I hadn't promised my MIL I would paint for her tomorrow! Ughhhhh! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I gto my card done. It is posted before the deadline. Woo-hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't use this image but I did check out all the entries. Nice job from all

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh he is just to adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this lovely image. So adorable. So are the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette