Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, September 19, 2010

Daily Scripture Club.....


Had a very good response to the suggestion of a Daily Scripture Word Art club......so I decided to go ahead and do one.
Club starts September 26th~!
You can check it all out in the store....
HERE
Enjoy~!
Paulette

4 comments:

  1. I am currently in the Season Your Holidays club - and it has been a tremendous bargain. I look forward to this one as well because I am certain I will more than get my money's worth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette -

    I just spent some time going through your old posts and finding some of your past freebies. There are so many treasures! I left a tip and my thanks for all the beautiful stuff you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo I love it hopefully internet will be sorted out soon so I can sign up in the next few days, thx
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOT WOOT! Wouldn't miss this for anything! SO EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette