Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, September 20, 2010

FREEBIE....


Tomorrow is "Miniature Golf Day"
About the only golf I can play..........although I am really good at it....lol
Lots of golfers out there...
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

21 comments:

  1. Thank you! I have a layout to go with this one. My daughter and I did mini golf for the 1st time this summer. Perfect, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This phrase will work for "regular" golf as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and funny!! Now I have a few good options for my SIL's birthday card (avid golfer and hs golf coach)! Thanks Paulette!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! My DH loves golf so this will come in handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great freebie! Many golfers in my family. Thanks!


    PS your daughter is getting some beautiful beads. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. I will definitely be using this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - Thanks so much Paulette. I have some golfing character stamps that this will be perfect with! Hugs, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiment for the golfers in the family. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I can't play golf despite mini or regular.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! I know lots of golfers, although I'm certainly not one of them!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This will be very useful with three golfing-mad men in the house!!! :o) Thanks for sharing.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely know a golfer or two that this will work great with. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great for golf .. and for a 3-course meal, maybe? or someone studying? (eg business course) Hmm..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette