Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, August 25, 2010

630 Followers FREEBIE..........



More goodies for the 630 Followers~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

13 comments:

  1. Well this is certainly an interesting design - would make a great little gift card tied to some gardening tools. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the awesome freebies Paulette!!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another swesome image, thank you. I think I am going to have to try embossing these so I can watercolor them. These images just seem to cry "water color me", LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fall images and this one is fabulous. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this - so useful for a man's card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Thanks so much for this one ! I just love it sooooo much! I am going to make my MIL a card with this one soon. She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this wonderful garden image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you Paulette for sharing your images and your time

    ReplyDelete
  9. As a gardener, I have to say that I really like this image & very much appreciate you creating it to share with us! Thanks, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot for sharing . France

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Paulette, for this great garden vintage bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette