Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 26, 2010

New In Store...


The Customer Compilation....
GIRLFRIEND....
Ok, I took sayings that you sent to me and a couple of my own and made them into a set. They are available in the store...
STORE
Those of you that contributed to the set, will get a free one....Thank you to all of you that sent in suggestions....I appreciated them all.
Paulette

9 comments:

  1. what a neat set another one to add to my list of must haves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You did an excellent job as usual on these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, love it. You are a star
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going on my wish list as well. Is there one with thank you messages on it. If there is I haven't found it yet on the store site. Thanks doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you sure don't let any grass grow under YOUR feet! I just read this and was getting ready to email you, when I noticed that in the next post you'd ALREADY done it!! Are you related to the Energizer Bunny by any chance?? Admittedly you seem to be an early bird, while I'm a night owl and South vs West Coast time zones, but still!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh kewl! Adding to my wish list too! THANK YOU again for another wonderful set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I just love all of these.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette