Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 26, 2010

Game of the Day.....

Although I will warn you my schedule is tight today...another day I can't play all day.....(say it isn't sooooooooooooo~!)

CUSTOMERS CHOICE

Girlfriends day is coming up on August 1st.....
Send me in sayings that you would like to see done as word art for a girlfriends card.....I will pick 4 of the ones that I like and turn that into a set with some of my own.....the four people that send in sentiments that I use.....will get that set for free.
Email me with your saying.

Girlfriends as in Girl to Girl
Paulette

11 comments:

  1. Uh now need my thinking cap lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. so are we talking like girl friends as in your best friend. or girl friend as in boy friend sending a card. just clarifying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am thinking very hard now lol
    Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooow! Now there's a challenge :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like lots of fun...I sent you my ideas! Hope you get some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friends in life, sisters in heart. I have two best friends and this is the way I feel about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you like this one -

    You'll always be my friend, you know too much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds like fun.
    I've emailed my thoughts.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're girlfriends instead of sisters because God didn't want to push Mom over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just can't keep up anymore!
    I only check my "Reader" a few times a day and it seems I'm always a day late and a dollar short for all the fun stuff!
    Going to have to put a shortcut to you on the desktop so I can check in more often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette