Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Interactive Tuesday........ Part 2

Going to go with BugABoo stamps this time around.....
Send me a LINK and the name of the stamp that you would like a sentiment for....and I will pick some of them to do.
Limited time offer....lol...........so start sending those links.

Paulette

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, my external hard drive decided not to work and all my bugaboo, on it ;-) well all my digis on it so right now I'm panicing lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette