Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, July 19, 2010

Interactive Monday.....#3

OK, this one I may bury myself on....lol....we shall see......
Every time there is a "tip" left in the tip jar.....(tips can be as low as 1.00) ....
I will put up another freebie digi stamp.
I am caught up with you and have a couple stockpiled...this interaction is still ongoing.
Starting Now~!
Last chance....this offer will be ending at 9:00 West Coast Time...
Paulette

16 comments:

  1. Paulette

    I think the tip jar is a good idea. You work so hard for us you need something to try to cover your expenses.

    I left you a little something a few days ago and got a thank you from you.

    Lots of luv

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww i can't wait to see hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just donated. it wasn't much, but it was all I had left on my gift card... yikes! you are wrth every bit of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just donated. Hope you get many more... you are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy to contribute. Thanks for everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok go on girl. Already few in the tip jar. Mine is done too lol.Sounds great fun. Hope many more will go in the jar as other said you worth every penny of it
    hugs
    Ildiko x

    ReplyDelete
  8. GULP!!! Goodness...come up for air now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already donated but after reading a posting I will figure out how to use the credit I have on paypal and donate that as well. You are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I am waaayyyy late to the game (just got off work). I made my donation and just had to say THANK YOU for all the great freebies. I have finally caught up on all the downloads from the day. I see I missed out on some really cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I appreciate all your freebies and have left a tip in the tip jar. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for all the goodies!! I left my tip earlier today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am still catching up...
    I sure hope you get lots of tips....I still have to get there once again...but will be makin' it soon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette