Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Sunday, July 11, 2010

I am Grateful For....

What I appreciate from this Blog.....

1. Those of you that actually read the posts, I appreciate that you do that;
2. The talents that God has given me; and the venue to share them:
3. My loyal few that have contributed through the tip jar to the blog..thank you for carrying everyone else;
4. Those of you that leave me comments....they are so appreciated, and your mothers would be proud...lol;
5. Those of you that send me images of your creations....I love all the talent;
6. Those of you that email me.....it is special to me that you take the time to do that;
7. Back pain meds....lol Right now they are letting me blog...lol
Thank you for being part of my blogging experience.
Paulette

17 comments:

  1. I am grateful to God that you are willing to share your talents. Several of your creations serve as inspiration for what I love to do...create cards. Again, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome and thank you!!!

    Calypso

    P.S. I'm really grateful for coffee and it's ability to taste so good, while keeping me up through my online exams.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I so appreciate it!! Hope the back is starting to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Paulette!
    Back pain is awful!! So sorry you're dealing with that.

    I'm grateful for your awesome talent and your willingness to share those talents so freely with all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for you sharing your talent. I enjoy creating with your digis. Glad that the pain med is helping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're grateful for you! And yes, Mom is proud of me! LOL Glad you liked what I did with some of the gifts that you've given us. Hope that the back is feeling a tad better?
    You're welcome, hugs/ R/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paulette,
    I am thankful for your wonderful generousity and talent that you share with us daily :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paulette Thank you for all you do! I love this site as you know My fave Hope you stay pain free and Thanks again

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless You! Thank you so much for sharing all your talent, free or otherwise. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am grateful that you share so much of your talent. I am amazed at how much art that you producedand am inspired.. I have a hard time keeping up with all that you post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have no idea how much I love what you creat.THANK YOU sooooooooo much. I have to blog what I made so I can show you. I have to admit I only visit few blogs regularly and you one of it :-)
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. PAULETTE>.......
    SO MANY TIMES, I've said "When i grow up I want to be like you"... well, you are an inspiration to alot of us out here in your cyber family! THANK YOU for all you share and give so freely! Without you a lot of us couldn't create as the cost of some online stores is outrageous! Your freebies are in abundance and all so beautiful and versatile and APPRECIATED! Your for-sale items are all superb and well worth the very fair price!

    I really hope and PRAY your back heals quickly and the strain isn't too great!

    THANK YOU for being such a great inspiration and encouragment and support to all of us!!!!!!!!

    HUGE HUGS TO YOU!...
    I appreciate your friendship more than you'll know!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm grateful that you're here to keep my hobby alive! Thanks for the inspiration. Your the greatest and a prayer that you're feelin better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I second all the other comments. You make my card-making sooooooo much easier. Take care of yourself - and don't sit at that computer too long - can't be good for your back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Paulette, thanks for your help. Will keep you posted how I get on. :) Sorry to hear about your back. I have spondylosis myself so I know first hand just how incapacitating a bad neck and back are. Sending you love and thanks for your kindness.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am grateful that you share your talent with us. Hope you are feeling better soon. If we were closer, I would give you a massage! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette