Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, July 21, 2010

500 Followers~!


Woohoooo~! We made it to 500 and beyond~! Welcome to everyone that just joined us and thank you for being part of this creative journey. On to 510~!
I love this one....never knew that word was in there until I started playing with words.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

15 comments:

  1. WooHoo 500!!! WTG. Thanks for the great wordart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paulette,

    This is wonderful-- I cannot wait to use it to make a card for my sister. Thanks so much for all the wonderful freebies you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 500 members. Great one for OWH. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a BOOKMARK in the making for my books about my upcoming surgery!
    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS ON 500 MEMBERS! HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 500!!! Wow! Congrats Paulette!!!!

    I love this! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all those followers! And thanks for the wordart freebie! It will come in handy for cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, this is great, I've never noticed the courage in encouragement, I'm going to use this a lot. Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Paulette, for this great word art! We can all use some en-courage-ment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great inspirational "word art"--thanks for sharing :o)
    margo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette