Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, July 20, 2010

499 Followers FREEBIE....


Countdown to 500~!
I have had a lot of requests for Back to School stuff.
I think that would make a little one feel very special if they got a special back to school card.
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

24 comments:

  1. I LOVE BOOKS! This is awesome! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I am a true bookworm. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cutie. Love the patterns on those books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Perfect for back-to-school! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Book lovers UNITE! Yahoo. I'm sure you must be at 500 by now. Amazing, how fast word gets around. Thanks so much!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the freebie

    Denise
    http://holidayscrapping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word this is gorgeous. This is good for bookworms as well, hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this one. Some of my best friends are books. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice books!!!!

    Thanks again, your freebies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These almost look like some of the book covers Emi is using this year!
    KEWL! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this to go with the backpack maybe I can do a back to school layout, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the books They are so cute and perfect with the bookbag you just posted, sorry I am going backwards, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this set of books. They are very versatile

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! They remind me of the 'contact' vinyl I used to cover my school books with!
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for leaving the old ones up so us newbies can play too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great image! I LOVE books and as a teacher-in-training, I KNOW I'll be using this one! Thanks so much, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you so much....love this for my daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette