Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 16, 2010

450 Followers FREEBIE~!....


Woohoo~! Welcome to everyone who has found the blog and joined.....happy to have you all here. On to 460~!
I drew a little goodie in honor of Peach Ice Cream day, which is also tomorrow.....yummmm, doesn't that sound good.
Enjoy~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

10 comments:

  1. I love this one. Thx
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...makes me want a cone right now! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this one! I don't believe I've ever had peach icecream (peaches AND icecream, yes). Sounds yummy. And thanks for all those fun celebrations days you list... Brings a another smile to my face every time I visit your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, that my husband will like it , He love peaches. Thank you . France

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paulette. I so wish I could eat icecream again! Have been dairy free for 18 months now and icecream was one of the hardest things to give up. Soy and sorbet (translated: 'sherbet' I think..?) just don't do it for me. So I'll just have to make do with yummy pictures instead!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice image, thank you!

    Your followers are growing day by they, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANK YOU! This was featured on HOMEMADE HOLIDAYS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette