Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Friday, July 16, 2010

FREEBIE~!


Tomorrow, July 17th, is National Woodie Wagon Days~!
OK, how many of you remember those? And the Beach Boys great song about that~!? I think I wore out every one of their eight tracks .... Ok, now I've really dated myself...lol
In honor of Woodie Wagons and Surfing.....we have today's freebie.....
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

22 comments:

  1. I don't know what woodie-wagons are, but I do have a cool digi that would go perfect with this sentiment. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this saying. Am going to send it to my son who is a surfer and life is hitting him hard right now. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the perfect image for this one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect sentiment for a surfboard stamped image I've got hiding in the bottom of my scraps... thanks for the help to get it one step closer to finding a home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a beauty. Get lots of ideas.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I love this sentiment! Thanks! I will try and work on something this weekend with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this word art image---and all the others I've downloaded from your blog! I really DO appreciate them, even though I don't post comments all that often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very encouraging sentiment, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fortunately I'm old enough to know what Woodie Wagons,8 track players & the Beach Boys are and young enough to remember them. LOL. Love your sentiments and images and this one is no exception. I've only downloaded a couple of your Freebies so far but I like some of your store offerings as well. Also have become a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you for sharing your freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I know what a woodie wagon is! I loved those songs, too. They are great for a happy pick-me-up. This will be great for an "encouragement" type card!
    Thanks again for all you do,
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great saying and I have the perfect stamp for it. Thanks Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing this one. I can see many uses coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! I think I have use for this after all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for this, Paulette! A good word of encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the great word sentiment. So true. I love the Beach Boys, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette