Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Check this out~!




My beautiful daughter, is creating glass bead bracelets. She has just opened her own Etsy store and is loading it up with lots of beautiful "bauble" bracelets. Lots of whimsy there too.
Please take a peek at her store......and check out all her beautiful goodies.
BAUBLES by BRI
The pictures are a couple of my favorites.
Paulette

20 comments:

  1. She has some beautiful creations.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bri has some lovely bracelets in her store. I wish her the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bri has some lovely bracelets in her store. I wish her the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous, am off to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the color combinations. And those cute little critters.
    Sheryl C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun bracelets she created. Very talented young lady.
    Kimdra

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS... My Emily will LOVE all of these!!! CONGRATS to Bri on the new store and wishes for huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Paulette!
    I haven't been to your daughter's store as yet - but I sure will be going.
    The bracelet with the penquins brought a tear to my eye. My daddy and I had a joke running between us for years and years about penquins. I used to buy him all kinds of them for gifts :o) He passed on a while ago and the bracelet brought all of those memories back to me......
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i gotta check out those penguins, I have two nieces who love them. These are gorgeous, shes really talented.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. Tell her good luck with her store from us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I have a daughter in the Anaheim area that makes her own glass beads. A couple of weeks ago she spent a week at some town learning how to solder and all that. Turning into a silversmith I guess. I guess she will do all the jewelry making between business trips. Good luck to your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work, I hope she does well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an awesome creation
    my compliments to your daughter
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is so creative! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow so it's ant artistic famyly then, they gorgeous. I just realised I'm not your fallower, how did I do that no idea, well I signed up lol
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful bracelets! I of course went on the hunt for purple bracelets. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful bracelets, good luck with the store
    Might drop by in due time
    Regards from Holland
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  18. HOW beautiful, Bri, LOVE the colors you are working with and the absolutely exquisite beads.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful!!! Looking at her store now and getting ready to place my order!! Best of luck to Bri!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette