Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FREEBIE........


McDonald's Hamburgers first restaurant was opened on April 15th in 1955~!
My favorite frys in the whole world are McDonalds Fries. But, that makes 4-15 Hamburger Day~!
You guessed it....there really aren't any witty saying about hamburgers....so I made up my own. Enjoy your hamburger tomorrow~!
DOWNLOAD
Paulette

10 comments:

  1. I'm a cheeseburger girl to the max! Love this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!! I love your sayings. I just used on a card that I had no idea what to put with the image! Thank you!!

    Peggy
    www.colorfuldesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for another one of your awesome original sayings, Paulette. This is going to be so much fun to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MAN... as soon as we get a new grill grate and make burgers out there again,I have just the pics to use this one for! OOH LAH LAH! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just ate hamburgs with my friends yesterday and have pictures of it :D I have to download this to go with scarpbook pages some day. Thank you Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the coolest verses I've seen in a LONG time....great fonts, wonderful word art....and I've not even made it to the store yet! AMAZING! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette