Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Thursday, April 29, 2010

160 Followers FREEBIE~!

Scrapbook layout by Priss....
(BG papers by Pam Lefors)

I decided that this would be my new mantra. lol.......I do much better with just little 10-15 minute power naps throughout the day. Real sleeping takes away a lot of creating time...lol
Thank you to all of you that are followers....and here is to 170~!
DOWNLOAD
Enjoy~!
Paulette

15 comments:

  1. OMG! That is SO me! Thanks for the freebie and showing me that I am not alone! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are sooooo amazing. I love your work. The nap thing makes me laugh. My Mom says....I got a good idea....let's all take a nap. She's 82 and I'm 58...sounds good to me.

    Could you possibly do a word art for "Confession of Faith". I would greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's me, too! LOL! Congrats on 160 followers...I am happy to be one of them! Happy iNSD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take naps as often as possible these days, especially when you put me in the passenger seat in the car--just like taking a crying baby for a ride--I'm out just like that! Thankfully, I manage to stay awake if I'm driving. Thanks, Paulette! I know I'll be able to use this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naps are a GOOD idea most of the time! Love this, Paulette! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this sentiment on Teddy Bo and had to have is for my cards. Thanks, I love the text

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette