Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Freebie~!


Today is actually "Natl Clams on a Half Shell Day"....but I just couldn't get into that word art...lol....Yuck, never could get used to those slippery things. lol
So let's start the Easter goodies.....
Both the embellished and the regular word art are in this zip.....one favor...let me know which one you like.....Those of you that respond will be put in a drawing for a new set. You can respond through email or comments. I will award the set this evening.
DOWNLOAD
I love egg hunts....we still do one every year....unfortunately the terms have changed...lol.....the plastic eggs get hidden with money in them....makes it more interesting for the big kids.
Enjoy~!
Paulette

5 comments:

  1. I think I like the one with the grass the best.... I was thinking what I would do with it, and the first thing I was going to do is add eggs, the second grass :-)

    I've been really bad at thanking you for the freebies, so please consider this an "all around" thank you?

    Paulli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, cuz I think they are way fun! I have to admit, as much as I like the one with the grass, I think the other is more versatile for matching kits. I personally love word art but have a hard time using some that have colored decoration because I usually recolor the whole thing to match the kit. Just my $.02.

    Thank you so much for sharing them! My baby gets his first egg hunt this year, and this is the perfect word art to match it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great, i love the one with the grass. oh to be a kid hunting for eggs or money such fun
    trisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for the one with the grass.
    Thank you for all the goodies you share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette