Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday~!


It's my dear friend Rhonda's Birthday~!~! To help her celebrate it I designed a little word art just for her. But I know that she would want all of you to party with us.........so I am sharing it with everyone~! Hope your day was all about you~!
You can download it
HERE

Paulette

9 comments:

  1. oh my friend!!! what a treat! THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!!! And yes...you are correct..sharing with all is best! THANK YOU for this as well as all you have done for me and others! You are a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Paulette, I'm so glad I didn't sleep well and got on the computer to add my well wishes to your post! TF your share! Hugs, CME2 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Dec. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thank you for sharing! Happy Birthday Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday Rhonda! Thank you for sharing Paulette.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO pretty, Paulette! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette