Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

TIMELESS TUESDAY


 

21 comments:

  1. Oh Zurn, these mermaid images are absolutely wonderful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, Hetty! I'm sure you'll make some beautiful cards :)

      Delete
  2. These are amazing Zurn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much
    Love from Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s are simply beautiful. Thank you’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect for my ocean journals!! Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Zurn - these are beautiful - especially the ones with the scripture - I appreciate those
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so colorful! Perfect for my pool room. I think I create and will frame them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, Zurn, I love these ocean-themed cards with Bible verses. Thank you for the modernized versions as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette