Junk Journal Printables, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables, Clipart, Junk Journal Papers... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digital Scrapbookers and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 36 Years~!

Wednesday, July 15, 2026

 I am guessing that this is where we are going to have to be if we want to keep getting the full sized freebies..... which I can't even begin to tell you what a hassle it is for me.   

This is just a test post.... more information to follow... We will figure this out together.  Here are the last couple of freebies in full size.  Delete the ones from Facebook, you need a magnifying glass to see them.









53 comments:

  1. Hello! 👋🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for all the hoopla they are putting you through. You are a real trooper for always finding a way to share your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have now bookmarked this so I can visit here more. Thanks Pauline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Paulette from Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paulette,
    I’m sorry this is happening and thankful you are diligent in finding a resolution. I love your creations. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no trouble downloading and saving them they look like they will print fine thanks. Sorry facebroke has struck again. You could always put them up as freebies in your koifi store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ko-fi would not tolerate me posting large images every day, sometimes a couple times a day. It's a matter of them paying for the site to store them.

      Delete
  7. Hello Paulette, I still look here for some oldies, but it is fun to see new images. Not good the reason why! Hoop soon everything will be back to normal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you! Sorry this has happened to you. I have many beautiful images thanks to your talent and generosity. Hope this all works out for you. .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry that Facebook is putting you though this hassle, Paulette. Hopefully, it won't take long to figure out something that works for you. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that I was able to download all four test items, which were of beautiful quality, and also able to comment here. Sending lots of happy thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. This is where I first found you !
    I It’s good to be back here after years!, feels like Home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leave it to FB 🤷‍♀️ The last few freebies that I've gotten there have actually printed fine. I usually print at 5x7 size.... but the detail looked great. Freebies or not, I'll still be around... there's always great ideas that "I just HAVE to try" . 😂 Relax, we've got you. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Testing....trying again, since my first comment isn't showing up. 🤷‍♀️ We'll see 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you do much Paulette, we appreciate all your time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok i found it. So Sorry for the inconvenience you are going through. Thank you for sticking with it. Have a Blessed day Paulette Slater and other followers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for all your creations over the years. I’m happy there will still be a place to get your lovely freebies. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Trying to comment again, but not via the fb link. Thanks for all you do and all that you share, it is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So glad the blog is up again.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  20. You’re a wonderful human Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Paulette! Wow, fb is alienating a lot of people. 🤨. One more reason for me to stop using it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That first comment was mine, I didn’t see it was anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I’m so sorry that Facebook has ruined everything for you! No worries though, because we will follow you wherever you go.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for going thru all this just to gift us freebies … Cheers !!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi! I’m leaving a test comment for you and I think I figured out how to leave it with my name attached! Technology is such a joy…and a big pain!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for all you do! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks so much, Paulette. Technology keeps changing and we're trying to keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for keeping the flow of the freebies. You are doing an awesome job. Sad to see Facebook making these changes. We all will have more fun over here. Have a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks! I'm hoping this is where I am supposed to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Trying to comment and not sure if its working!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the update and freebies. This is going to affect so many creators.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for offering a solution to FB

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for all the hard work, Paulette. You are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I do hope all of this works out well for you Paulette. Why they fix what isn't broken puzzles is all in so many areas of life.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you so much Paulette! I hope this works out for you without a huge hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for "going the extra mile" in getting us your lovely freebies. So sorry FB is causing you so much of a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey Paulette! Followed you over! - Missy R

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you Paulette. ❤👍🏼👍🏼

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thank you for all your efforts, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Well that’s awful, much more work for you for sure. Thank you and all you do

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thank you for so generously sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Well, here we all are, in a new place! Looking forward to foraging through all your blog creations! Thanks for every bit of all this hard work you do.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thank you, Paulette! So nice to see you back where things all started! I am STILL a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks again Paulette - I find the blog much easier - I would get your facebook page up, then forget to look at it, or not log in to facebook for days.... this way I keep up
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jean, Monmouth, UKAugust 1, 2026 at 2:41 AM

    Thanks Paulette - Found the Blog very easily and the downloads are perfect. I prefer it as I can find subjects much more easily than Facebook. A lot of people do not like change probably me included sometimes but I understand it must be like pushing mud uphill. Thanks for your perseverance.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette