Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Saturday, May 5, 2018

Now in the Store.............


"In My Flower Garden, Long Ago"

You can check it out in the Etsy Shop...
HERE

You can watch the video of the complete set...
HERE








Freebie Page for you...Click on image then right click and save as...


Paulette


14 comments:

  1. This kit looks gorgeous! Love the "slanty" text and the distressed text. You mentioned on Facebook that there was a free printable with this kit? Thank you so much for sharing all these beautiful pages with us. Just love the look of all the vintage page kits you've created recently, and on May 1, I ordered several of them. (I keep putting more in my cart though!) Also, thanks for the extras that you sent in an email link after my order! I appreciate not only your talent, but your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! The flowers go so well with the background, make me think of my mother. I may have to make a journal for her. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another beautiful set!
    .... and thank you for the delightful freebie page !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Paulette, absolutely gorgeous! I love these! Thank you so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant...thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite.........love the freebie.......thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is beautiful!

    believe it or not, today I had a blueberry and lavender tea beer from a local craft beer brewery. it was so good. I though about it when I saw some of the flowers listed on the page. :)

    you always offer such wonderful freebies. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the floral pages, this is so pretty. THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Paulette, thank you : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Paulette what a fabulous set - and thank you so much for the freebie
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rose page is tremendous! TY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely page! Thank you, Paulette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette