Digi Stamps, Vintage Images, Digi Images, Image Transfers, Printables... everything for your paper crafting needs. New images and word art are posted every day.



Your "go to" blog for beauty, inspiration, digi goodness and new ideas! Serving the Digi Scrapbook and Card Makers and Journaling world for over 25 Years~!

* TIP JAR*

DONATE: Do you like what you see?, did it help you grow? Leave a little tip, to let me know. In case you would like to leave a tip to help keep all the freebies coming, safe and on one site. Thank you.





Wednesday, May 9, 2018

New Facebook Group...

Goodies for your help. Get a friend (new member) to join our facebook group and I will email you some TLC. Just get the new person to join, then email me the name of the person who is joining, and I will email you back some TLC! Let's see how many we can get!

I started a new Facebook Group for those of you that are interested in Junk Journals, and creating them....It is a private group.....so you can request to join using the link below...


They are addicting...be careful.

Paulette

3 comments:

  1. all of you have fun! I'm not on Facebook any longer, but I bet you will have a great time. :) please share photos here on the blog if you ever get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined, although I don't spend much time on FB. I really want to make a journal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are appreciated.
Paulette